Learning about OKRs can be challenging. There are plenty of resources to learn from. We’ve gathered some helpful resources to learn more about Objectives and Key Results and become a strong Leader in the OKR framework. Learn and achieve great results with the OKR methodology.
Guides and Free Courses
- Foundation Guide for OKRs
- Guide: Set goals with OKRs
- OKR Paper
- Team Playbook OKRs
- OKR Foundation Course
- Measure What Matters
- Radical Focus
- High Output Management
- How to Measure Anything
- How Google Works
- Work Rules!
- Succeeding with OKRs in Agile
OKR Articles & Blogs
- Good objective, bad objective
- Are you doing OKRs right?
- How Ambitious Should your OKRs Be?
- OKR vs KPIs, What is the Difference
- How to Make OKRs Actually Work at Your Startup
- The Management Framework that Propelled LinkedIn to a $20 Billion Company
- Step by Step Guide to OKRs
- Rick Klay’s video from Google Ventures explaining how Google sets OKR
- Why the secret to success is setting the right goals by John Doer (TED talk)
- Interview with John Doerr on OKRs and Measuring What Matters by Donald Sull
- Simon Sinek about “Why leaders eat last”
- Accomplish big goals with Objectives & Key Results by Christina Wodtke
- How to Scale Your Business Using OKRs | Vishen Lakhiani
- OKR in 7 Simple Steps (Secrets From Successful Serial Founder)
- OKNOTOK OKRs 3Ms: Mindset, Mission, Measurement with Jon Smart
OKR Software and blogs
- Trillion Dollar Coach: The Leadership playbook of Silicon Valley’s Bill Campbell
- Principles – Ray Dalio
- Blue Ocean strategy (Expanded Edition) – W. Chan Kim, Renee Mauborgne
- Noise – Daniel Kahneman, Olivier Sibony, Cass R. Sunstein (On decision making)
- How to select the OKR tool and the OKR tools comparison by How-To-OKR.com
- Questions to consider when buying an OKR tool from Ben Lamorte.
Here are some of my popular OKR software vendors as of 2023:
The G2 platform offers an honest and transparent overview of OKR vendors in the market based on real client testimonials and ratings.