OKRI Privacy Statement I Updated 30th of August 2023
This statement applies to all processing of Personal Data about the Services of OKRI, conducting its business and day-to-day activities in the field of OKR and associated courses to learn the skills you need to advance your career. Our purpose is to offer courses of the highest quality. Providing a broad community of OKR practitioners throughout the world and in different branches gives you access to a platform where you can learn together, discuss, and get feedback on topics that are important to you.
What purpose and legal grounds do we have to process personal data?
We process Personal Data from you in the following situations:
- Giving you information about courses and other Services on your request;
- Giving access to online courses, you want to attend;
- For the calculation and collection of course fees;
- Facilitate contact between practitioners in our online community;
- Sending you newsletters when you subscribed to that;
- To perform direct marketing activities, such as but not limited to informing you about our Services, to develop our website further and review the use thereof;
- When you apply for a job with us;
- For legal obligations to which we are subject.
We process the personal data based on the performance of a contract and, in some cases, consent. In a few situations, we process the information based on legitimate interest. The personal data we process in case of the performance of a contract is mandatory so we can fulfil the contract’s obligations. In principle, OKRI obtains the Personal Data through you. We can receive Personal Data from your employer if you arrange our Services for you. We will inform you about that.
In principle, OKRI obtains the Personal Data through you. We can receive Personal Data from your employer if you arrange our Services for you. We will inform you about that.
Types of Data collected The Personal Data processed by OKRI:
- Your first and last name;
- Your gender;
- Your contact details;
- Your address details;
- Your email address;
- Your IP address;
- Your title;
- Your nationality;
- A short biography;
- A profile photo;
- Data relating to the business or legal entity that you work for;
- The billing address details, order composing, order value, and taxes;
- The use of the course, motivation and expectation, skillset, progress reports, testimonials, in-course questions, and answers/comments;
- You give all other Personal Data while participating in our Services and community.
To provide a good student experience, we collect user information on the courses that you follow. For example, when a student drops out at a certain point of the course, this information can help us improve the course and create motivational triggers. We do this by placing cookies.
Possible recipients and transfer
OKRI may transfer your Personal Data to third parties and recipients, suppliers or law enforcement agencies. We have Data Processing Agreements with all suppliers we work with. We do transfer Personal Data to countries outside of India. The companies we work with are located globally. When you start with a course as a new student and you are a citizen of the EU, we ask you to consent to this transfer of your personal data by accepting our General Terms & Conditions. You can always withdraw your consent by writing to us.
We highly value the security of your Personal Data. Therefore, we have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access.
OKRI offers the possibility to use your Facebook or LinkedIn account to interact directly with our community. This is your own free choice, and we recommend reading those social networks’ privacy statements carefully before using.
The GDPR provides you with the following rights:
- The right to access your Personal Data;
- The right to rectification;
- The right to request the erasure of your Personal Data;
- The right to object to processing;
- Where the processing is based on consent: the right to withdraw consent;
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority.
When you want to perform such right, OKRI may request specific additional information (i.e. check of your identity). In case, in your opinion, OKRI did not react to your satisfaction, or you dispute the processing, you can complain with the Dutch Data Protection Authority: Tel.: +31-70-888 8500 Fax: +31-70-888 8501 E-mail: [email protected]