For all those who want to master the advanced concepts of OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) and lead their companies (or customers) to manage objectives in this agile framework.
This certification enables OKR Certification holders to facilitate all levels of the OKR life cycle in their companies (or customers), from the development of good OKRs to the deployment of tactical, strategic, and operational objectives, and monitoring progress with good governance and discipline. Using this acquired knowledge, the certificate holder will make the OKR culture successful for all employees and managers in their organization (or customers).
Objectives and Key Results are considered the Agile methodology for managing objectives. The original concept came from Andy Grove, former CEO of Intel, and spread to other organizations in Silicon Valley. It enabled the growth of these companies.
It is an approach that is simple to understand and a challenge to apply, to create alignment and engagement around measurable objectives toward company strategies and vision. The objective is to ensure that everyone moves in the same direction, with clear priorities, at a constant pace. OKRs have been a standard tool for startups, as it provides proportional predictability of strategic positioning and prioritization.
- Understand the differences between OKRs, KPIs, and other goal frameworks.
- Learn how to write good Objectives & Key Results.
- Understand the integration of corporate OKRs& individual OKRs.
- Master the entire OKR Cycle in practice.
- Know the most used tools, cadences
- Learn from pitfalls and successes and good practices that you can’t learn anywhere else
- Analyze case studies for small to large companies.
- Develop strategic planning via OKRs.
- Develop product and project planning via OKRs.
- Understand the adoption of OKRs for employees and company culture.
- Industry / Team specific OKRs
- Learn how to set OKR Scoring / Measurement
- Learn OKR Cycle and Engagement
- OKR Coaching Conversations
- How to build a High Performing Team
- OKR Performance Management
- Learn the OKR Solutions Focused Approach
- Learn Performance Coaching Skills
- Develop OKR Culture Leadership Skill Set
- CEOs, Business Owner, and Managers interested in measuring the performance of their organization and teams
- HR professionals interested in learning new techniques for evaluating performance
- Professionals from different areas, finance, customer success, production, logistics, IT etc.
- Product Owners & Project Managers, who want to maximize the value of their deliverables.
- Managers who already use a performance management system, but need to improve it. Professionals involved with Business Agility to learn a new way of the agile framework.
- Performance Coaches and Trainers
To have participated in the OKR Practitioner workshop or registered partners or to be a candidate who has the previous knowledge that guarantees the fulfillment of the objectives evaluated in the certification exam.
The OKR Practitioner Course is included in the OKR Professional Course.