This OKR Professional Course starts with the first live session (1.5h each session via zoom with max. 5 participants). A google invite, including a zoom link, will be sent to participants for each live session.
OKRI conducts 13 live sessions plus 3h supervision sessions for this course, one session every week. The OKR Professional Course also includes the OKR Practitioner and Leadership Course. Participants will get access to the e-learning modules and online certification exams.
For all those who want to master the advanced agile concepts of OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) and lead their organizations (or customers) to manage objectives in this agile framework.
This course enables OKR Professional Certification holders to facilitate all levels of the OKR life cycle in their organization or for their clients, from drafting good and strong OKRs to deploying tactical, strategic, and operational OKRs, monitoring and tracking progress with good governance and discipline. Using this acquired knowledge, the certificate holder will make the OKR performance culture successful for all team members and managers in their organization.
The registration fee for this OKR Professional Certification includes the following:
- 13 Live Sessions (1.5h each session) plus 3h supervision sessions
- OKR Professional Course includes the OKR Practitioner and Leadership Course
- OKR Professional Certification (C-OKRPRO®)
- Preparation for the “Leader as Coach” Certification provided by the “Association for Coaching in UK”
- Certification Exams in English
- Soft Copy of Course Materials and Education Resources
- Life Time Access to OKR Institute E-learning Platform
- Understand the differences between OKRs, KPIs, and other goal-setting frameworks
- Learn how to draft strong OKRs
- Understand the integration of corporate & individual OKRs
- Master the entire OKR Cycle in practice
- Know the most used OKR tools
- Learn from pitfalls and challenges that you can’t learn anywhere else
- Analyze case studies for small to large companies
- Develop strategic planning via OKRs
- Develop product and project planning via OKRs
- Understand the adoption of OKRs for company culture
- Industry/Team specific OKRs
- Learn how to set OKR Scoring/Measurement
- Learn OKR Cycle
- Learn to conduct effective OKR Coaching Conversations
- How to create a High Performing Team
- Learn how to link OKRs to Performance Appraisals
- Learn the OKR Solutions Focused Approach
- Learn Performance Coaching Skills
- Develop OKR Culture Leadership Skill Set
- Entrepreneurs and managers interested in an effective goal-setting tool to thrive their business
- HR Professionals interested in learning new techniques for evaluating performance
- Professionals from different departments, HR, strategies, accounting, product, sales, marketing, etc.
- Product Owners & Project Managers who want to maximize the value of their deliverables
- Managers who already use a performance management system need to improve it. Professionals involved with Business Agility to learn a new way of the agile goal-setting framework
- Performance Coaches
To have participated in the OKR Practitioner workshop or to be a candidate with previous OKR knowledge guarantees the fulfilment of the objectives evaluated in this certification exam.
Dirk SchmellenkampOKR Coach
Dirk Schmellenkamp is an entrepreneur, business developer, and OKR coach. He began his OKR strategy consulting career 5 years ago by applying the Objectives and Key Results framework in his own company. The OKR framework system helped him to open 18 gyms in 5 different countries and to create high-performing teams. He has helped organizations worldwide to implement successfully OKRs in a sustainable way. Dirk has a Master’s degree in Economics from the Copenhagen Business School (CBS) in Denmark and the University of Pforzheim, Germany. He worked for companies such as Porsche, Macquarie Bank, and Siemens and founded FlowyTeam (OKR and KPI software) and the OKR Institute.
Dirk CoetseeTalent Development Director of the OKR Institute
- Go to occurrence page
- Mar 13 2024
- 11:00 am - 12:30 pm