1Day Course. Participants will have access to e-learning modules and an online certification exam.
This course comprises the knowledge and methodologies of the Objectives & Key Results (OKRs) system and is based on best practices from the real business environment.
You can learn how to implement OKRs successfully in your organization. Our international OKR coaches will present all proven international OKR methods to you, so you can master – as an OKR Champion – all challenges to successfully align teams and employees and execute your strategies in the most effective and sustainable way.
CHAMPION OKRS WITH YOUR TEAMS AND ORGANIZATION.
BEGINNER & INTERMEDIATE LEVEL
1 DAY COURSE
PRESENTATION & EXERCISES
‘CERTIFIED OKR PRACTITIONER’ UPON COURSE COMPLETION & EXAM
- Understanding OKRs
- Drafting powerful OKRs
- Using OKRs in different industries and departments
- Aligning OKRs
- Measuring & Tracking OKRs
- OKR Check-ins and Feedback
- OKR Cycle
- Performance Appraisals
- Learning from OKRs
Behind every successful OKR implementation stands a dedicated OKR Champion. Consider this person to be your in-house OKR Expert as well as the driving force behind the effort. Among the champion’s duties are: Guiding and synchronizing the OKR cycle, inspiring and motivating your employees, and collaborating with the C-level suite on the progress of achieving the Objectives and Key Results. It is crucial for the success of your OKRs effort that your Champion receives the training for a smooth and successful implementation of the OKR framework.
BY THE END OF THIS OKR WORKSHOP YOU WILL LEARN:
- Successfully launch and implement OKRs in your organization utilizing our OKR process.
- Get your business laser-focused on what matters most.
- Craft and write Objectives that align to the Company’s Strategies, Vision & Mission.
- Learn to set outcome-driven OKRs.
- Align your entire organization around a common strategic direction.
- Facilitate teams in meaningful dialogue as they create and align their own OKRs.
- Conduct mid-quarter and quarterly reviews for cross-functional learning.
- Create healthy habits to build and grow your OKR muscle.
- Set Industry / Team specific OKRs.
- Set the right OKR Cycle for your organization and teams.
- You will be able to set OKR Scoring / Measurement.
- Learn the difference between KPIs and OKRs and why we need both systems.
- Build High Performing Teams.
- Set and conduct effective weekly check-ins.
GET CERTIFIED WITH US:
The Certified OKR Practitioner recognition empowers you to share your expertise in your organization.
You will acquire the methods, tools, skills, and necessary knowledge to differentiate yourself from other professionals through a structured approach, that enables you to implement the OKR framework successfully in your organization in a sustainable way.
- C-Suite Executives
- HR Practitioners
- Team Leaders
- Agile Coaches
- Strategy Experts
- Scrum Masters, Product Owners
- Team members who use OKRs and want to master those
- Has a thoroughly comprehensive course outline which more than covers the basic coaching skills.
- Exceeds the required number of hours for this level of “Association for Coaching Course (AC)” recognition.
- Is underpinned by the AC Global Code of Ethics.
- Includes a coaching model which requires participants to demonstrate the ability to listen and understand, and then question effectively.
- Provides a balance of theory, group discussion, practical exercises, tutor and participant feedback, coaching practice and personal reflection.
- Is supported by a good selection of self-study materials for participants.
- Encourages and guides participants to undertake coaching practice outside of the course.
OKR Practitioner C-OKRP®
Dirk SchmellenkampOKR Coach
Dirk Schmellenkamp is an entrepreneur, business developer, and OKR coach. He began his OKR strategy consulting career 5 years ago by applying the Objectives and Key Results framework in his own company. The OKR framework system helped him to open 18 gyms in 5 different countries and to create high-performing teams. He has helped organizations worldwide to implement successfully OKRs in a sustainable way. Dirk has a Master’s degree in Economics from the Copenhagen Business School (CBS) in Denmark and the University of Pforzheim, Germany. He worked for companies such as Porsche, Macquarie Bank, and Siemens and founded FlowyTeam (OKR and KPI software) and the OKR Institute.
Dirk CoetseeTalent Development Director of the OKR Institute