This OKR Practitioner Course starts with the first live session (1.5h each session via zoom with max. 5 participants). A google invite, including a zoom link, will be sent to participants for each live session.
OKRI conducts 5 live sessions for this course, one session every week. The Participants will get access to the e-learning modules and online certification exam.
This course comprises the knowledge of the Objectives & Key Results (OKRs) framework methodologies and is based on best practices from real business environments and case studies. Learn how to deploy OKRs successfully in your organization or for your clients.
The OKR Coach will present all proven international agile OKR methods to you so you can master all pitfalls as an OKR Champion to align teams successfully and team members and execute your strategies most effectively and sustainably.
The registration fee for this OKR Practitioner Certification includes the following:
- 5 Live Sessions (1.5h each session)
- OKR Practitioner Certification (C-OKRP®)
- Certification Exams in English
- Soft Copy of Course Materials and Education Resources
- Life Time Access to OKR Institute E-learning Platform
- Foundation of OKRs
- Drafting strong OKRs
- Using OKRs in different industries, teams, and departments
- Executing Strategies effectively via OKRs
- Aligning Objectives and Key Results
- Measuring & Tracking
- Check-ins and feedbacks
- Setting the OKR Cycle
- Performance Appraisals
- Learning from OKRs
By the end of the workshop, you will master the following:
- Successfully launch and implement OKRs in your organization
- Get your business/organization laser-focused on what matters most
- Draft Objectives that align with the Company’s Strategies, Vision & Mission
- Draft Key Results that measure the business outcome
- Align your entire organization/teams around a common strategic direction
- Facilitate teams in meaningful dialogue as they draft and align their OKRs
- Conduct reviews for cross-functional learning
- Set healthy habits to build and grow your OKR muscle
- Set Industry / Team-specific OKRs
- You will be able to set OKR Scoring / Measurement
- Set the right OKR Cycle according to the heartbeat of your teams and organization
- Conduct effective OKR Coaching Feeback Conversations
- Create a high-performing Team
- Apply the OKR Solutions Focused Approach
- C-Suite Executives
- HR Practitioners
- Project and Team Leaders
- Strategy Experts
- Product Manager
- Scrum Master
* If there are fewer than two registered participants for a course, we will create a combined batch for a new course at a later date, no later than a month from the original date.
Dirk SchmellenkampOKR Coach
Dirk Schmellenkamp is an entrepreneur, business developer, and OKR coach. He began his OKR strategy consulting career 5 years ago by applying the Objectives and Key Results framework in his own company. The OKR framework system helped him to open 18 gyms in 5 different countries and to create high-performing teams. He has helped organizations worldwide to implement successfully OKRs in a sustainable way. Dirk has a Master’s degree in Economics from the Copenhagen Business School (CBS) in Denmark and the University of Pforzheim, Germany. He worked for companies such as Porsche, Macquarie Bank, and Siemens and founded FlowyTeam (OKR and KPI software) and the OKR Institute.