This OKR Leadership Course starts with the first live session (1.5h each session via zoom with max. 5 participants). A google invite, including a zoom link, will be sent to participants for each live session.
OKRI conducts 10 live sessions, one session every week. The OKR Leadership Course also includes the OKR Practitioner Course. Participants will get access to the e-learning modules and online certification exams.
The OKR Leader certification course has OKR frameworks at its core. During this practical course, you will learn how to refine OKR frameworks further and align them to the company vision. Integration with the company value system is a key part of this course, as a values-based culture is essential to sustainable performance.
Objectives and Key results ‘do not actualize themselves’, and you will learn how to lead your team to success by being purpose-driven, fostering collaboration and utilizing the OKR Institutes ‘Communication with an ROI’ model to improve your check-ins, coaching and meetings around OKRs.
Leadership is about creating more leaders. With more leaders on your team, reaching targets does not become easy, but it becomes significantly easier.
Uplifting the engagement levels of your team is essential and is another core element addressed during this course.
- Refine your OKR frameworks
- Align your OKR frameworks to the Vision of the company
- Integrate the value system and OKR frameworks of the company
- Make the value system of your company practical and create behavioral standards
- Learn how to communicate with a strong return on investment during coaching sessions, check-ins and meetings
- Create more leaders in your team
- Build more quality into your OKR frameworks
- Uplift the engagement levels of your team
- Learn how to be purpose-driven
- Learn how to build a sustainable high-performance culture
The registration fee for this OKR Leadership Certification includes the following:
- 10 Live Sessions (1.5h each session)
- OKR Leadership Course includes the OKR Practitioner Course
- OKR Leadership Certification (C-OKRL®)
- Certification Exams in English
- Soft Copy of Course Materials and Education Resources
- Life Time Access to OKR Institute E-learning Platform
- Entrepreneurs, Founders, Leadership teams, managers, consultants and coaches who want to refine their leadership skills in achieving sustainable OKR success.
- HR directors and managers who want to unleash the potential of their teams.
- Product owners and product managers who want to manage and improve their deliverables.
- Managers who already use a performance management system but want to improve.
- Performance coaches.
- Have to possess good knowledge of OKRs – Attended OKR course or have practical experience with OKRs
- Desire to Learn practical Leadership and management strategies that improve team collaboration, engagement, and performance.
- Desire to improve coaching, team support, and collaboration.
- If there are fewer than two registered participants for a course, we will create a combined batch for a new course at a later date, no later than a month from the original date.
Dirk SchmellenkampOKR Coach
Dirk Schmellenkamp is an entrepreneur, business developer, and OKR coach. He began his OKR strategy consulting career 5 years ago by applying the Objectives and Key Results framework in his own company. The OKR framework system helped him to open 18 gyms in 5 different countries and to create high-performing teams. He has helped organizations worldwide to implement successfully OKRs in a sustainable way. Dirk has a Master’s degree in Economics from the Copenhagen Business School (CBS) in Denmark and the University of Pforzheim, Germany. He worked for companies such as Porsche, Macquarie Bank, and Siemens and founded FlowyTeam (OKR and KPI software) and the OKR Institute.
- Go to occurrence page
- Sep 27 2023
- 11:00 am - 12:30 pm