OKR PROFESSIONAL COURSE
This OKR Professional Course starts with the first live session (1.5h each session via zoom with max. 5 participants) on Thursday. OKRI conducts in total 9 live sessions for this course; one session every week. A google invite including a zoom link will be sent to participants for each of the live sessions.
The OKR Professional Course also includes the OKR Practitioner Course. Participants will get access to the e-learning modules and online certification exams.
For all those who want to master the advanced agile concepts of OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) and lead their organizations (or customers) to manage objectives in this agile framework.
This course enables OKR Professional Certification holders to facilitate all levels of the OKR life cycle in their organization or for their clients, from drafting good and strong OKRs to the deployment of tactical, strategic, and operational OKRs, monitoring, and tracking progress with good governance, and discipline. Using this acquired knowledge, the certificate holder will make the OKR performance culture successful for all team members and managers in their organization.
The registration fee for this OKR Professional Certification includes:
- 9 Live Sessions (1.5h each session)
- OKR Practitioner Certification
- OKR Professional Certification
- Preparation for the “Leader as Coach” Certification provided by the “Association for Coaching in UK”
- Certification Exams in English
- Soft Copy of Course Materials and Education Resources
- Life Time Access to OKR Institute E-learning Platform
- Understand the differences between OKRs, KPIs, and other goal-setting frameworks
- Learn how to draft strong OKRs
- Understand the integration of corporate & individual OKRs
- Master the entire OKR Cycle in practice
- Know the most used OKR tools
- Learn from pitfalls and challenges, that you can’t learn anywhere else
- Analyze case studies for small to large companies
- Develop strategic planning via OKRs
- Develop product and project planning via OKRs
- Understand the adoption of OKRs for company culture
- Industry/Team specific OKRs
- Learn how to set OKR Scoring/Measurement
- Learn OKR Cycle
- Learn to conduct effective OKR Coaching Conversations
- How to create a High Performing Team
- Learn how to link OKRs to Performance Appraisals
- Learn the OKR Solutions Focused Approach
- Learn Performance Coaching Skills
- Develop OKR Culture Leadership Skill Set
- Entrepreneurs and managers interested in an effective goal-setting tool to thrive their business
- HR Professionals interested in learning new techniques for evaluating performance
- Professionals from different departments, HR, strategies, accounting, product, sales, marketing, etc.
- Product Owners & Project Managers, who want to maximize the value of their deliverables
- Managers who already use a performance management system, but need to improve it. Professionals involved with Business Agility to learn a new way of the agile goal-setting framework
- Performance Coaches
To have participated in the OKR Practitioner workshop or to be a candidate who has the previous OKR knowledge that guarantees the fulfillment of the objectives evaluated in this certification exam.
Dirk SchmellenkampOKR Coach
Dirk Schmellenkamp is an entrepreneur, business developer, and OKR coach. He began his OKR strategy consulting career 5 years ago by applying the Objectives and Key Results framework in his own company. The OKR framework system helped him to open 18 gyms in 5 different countries and to create high-performing teams. He has helped organizations worldwide to implement successfully OKRs in a sustainable way. Dirk has a Master’s degree in Economics from the Copenhagen Business School (CBS) in Denmark and the University of Pforzheim, Germany. He worked for companies such as Porsche, Macquarie Bank, and Siemens and founded FlowyTeam (OKR and KPI software) and the OKR Institute.
Kevin WongPerformance Coach
Kevin is an award-winning coach who has more than 20 years of experience in leadership development. Kevin is a sought-after goal-setting trainer, and peak performance coach. He was named “The 100 Most Influential Entrepreneur by Matrade. Kevin helped many large companies to improve on their performance and goal setting implementation: Fuji Xerox, Bosch, Huawei, Ascott Group, SHELL, Nestle, 3M, Mattel, Prudential, ING, HSBC, UOB, Maybank, Public Bank, Hong Leong Bank, RHB Bank, Affin Bank, EON Bank, Bank Muamalat, Great Eastern Life, AXA Affin, Manulife, Zurich, Maxis, and etc.
Simon LeeSolution Focused Coach
Simon is a Master Executive Performance Coach. He is one of Asia’s pioneer executive performance coaches, specializing in Solution Focused Coaching and Leadership within the OKR framework. Simon trained more than 10,000 senior managers on strength-based approaches. Simon is the first “Accredited Master Executive Coach” by AC (Association of Coaching) in the Asian region. He is credentialed by the AC in the UK, the “Canadian Council of Professional Certification”, and the “International Coach Federation” in the US. He is a Certified Coach in Stakeholder Centered Coaching by Marshall Goldsmith and a Certified Higher Ground Leadership Coach.