Sherif Hassan our Certified Partner and OKR Coach will conduct a total of 5 live sessions, each session 2 hours. Participants will get access to the e-learning modules and online certificate exams. This course covers the whole knowledge and methodologies of the Objectives & Key Results (OKRs) system and is based on the best practices from real business environment. Learn how to implement OKRs successfully in your organization. We will present all proven international OKR methods to you, so you are able to master – as an OKR Champion – all challenges to successfully align teams and employees and execute your strategies in the most effective and sustainable way.
Learn the basics of OKRs and how you can achieve your strategies, mission, and vision with Objectives and Key Results.
Beginner & Intermediate Level
Videos & Exercises
‘Certified OKR Practitioner’ upon course completion & Exam
- Understanding OKRs
- Drafting powerful OKRs
- Using OKRs in different industries and departments
- Aligning OKRs
- Measuring &Tracking OKRs
- OKRs check-ins and feedback
- OKR Cycle
- Performance Appraisals
- Learning from OKRs
Behind every successful OKR implementation stands a dedicated OKR Champion. Consider this person to be your in-house OKR Expert as well as the driving force behind the effort. Among the champion’s duties are: Guiding and synchronizing the OKR cycle, inspiring and motivating your employees, and collaborating with the C-level suite on the progress of achieving the Objectives and Key Results. It is crucial for the success of your OKRs effort that your Champion receives the training for a smooth and successful implementation of the OKR framework.
BY THE END OF THIS OKR WORKSHOP YOU WILL LEARN:
- Successfully launch and implement OKRs in your organization utilizing our OKR process
- Get your business laser-focused on what matters most
- Craft and write Objectives that align to the Company’s Strategies, Vision & Mission
- Craft and write Key Results that measure the business outcome, not only output
- Align your entire organization around a common strategic direction
- Facilitate teams in meaningful dialogue as they create and align their own OKRs
- Conduct mid-quarter and quarterly reviews for cross-functional learning
- Create healthy habits to build and grow your OKR muscle
- Set Industry / Team specific OKRs
- You will be able to set OKR Scoring / Measurement
- Learn the OKR Cycle and Engagement
- Conduct effective OKR Coaching Conversations
- Build a High Performing Team
- You will be able to apply the OKR Solutions Focused Approach
GET CERTIFIED WITH US:
The Certified OKR Practitioner recognition empowers you to share your expertise in your organization and is recognized as a certified OKR leader.
You will acquire the methods, tools, skills, and necessary knowledge to differentiate yourself from other professionals through a structured approach, that enables you to implement the OKR framework successfully in your organization in a sustainable way.
- C- Suite Executives
- HR Practitioners
- Team Leaders
- Strategy Experts
This OKR Practitioner Course comprises e-learning as well as live coaching sessions. Live coaching is conducted via zoom. Zoom links and google invites for each live coaching session will be sent to participants.
Upon completion of OKR Practitioner, you will be awarded with a certificate as Certified OKR Practitioner. This certificate serves as a pre-requisite for you to obtain the highest level of recognition in OKR education as a Certified OKR Professional. This program is endorsed and recognized by Association for Coaching (UK), and you will receive a certificate as Accredited Leader as Coach.
OKR Institute is an Association for Coaching (AC) Organizational Member and is approved to prepare Leaders in Organizations for this Accredited Leader Coach program. Our Certified OKR Practitioner Course is a Recognized Leader as Coach Course and offers you and your organization a new series of action-learning coach training targeted at managers and leaders who want to sharpen and advance their OKR coaching skills to become more effective OKR Coaches.
- Has a thoroughly comprehensive course outline which more than covers the basic coaching skills.
- Exceeds the required number of hours for this level of “Association for Coaching Course (AC)” recognition.
- Is underpinned by the AC Global Code of Ethics
- Includes a coaching model which requires participants to demonstrate the ability to listen and understand, and then question effectively.
- Provides a balance of theory, group discussion, practical exercises, tutor and participant feedback, coaching practice and personal reflection.
- Is supported by a good selection of self-study materials for participants.
- Encourages and guides participants to undertake coaching practice outside of the course.