OKR PRACTITIONER COURSE
This OKR Practitioner Course starts with the first live session (1.5h each session via zoom with max. 5 participants) on Wednesday. A google invite including a zoom link will be sent to participants for each of the live sessions.
OKRI conducts in total 5 live sessions for this course; one session every week. The Participants will get access to the e-learning modules and online certification exam.
This course comprises the knowledge of the methodologies of the Objectives & Key Results (OKRs) framework and is based on best practices from real business environments and case studies.
Learn how to deploy OKRs successfully in your organization or for your clients. The OKR Coach will present all proven international agile OKR methods to you, so you are able to master – as an OKR Champion – all pitfalls to successfully align teams and team members and execute your strategies in the most effective and sustainable way.
The registration fee for this OKR Practitioner Certification includes:
- 5 Live Sessions (1.5h each session)
- OKR Practitioner Certification
- Certification Exams in English
- Soft Copy of Course Materials and Education Resources
- Life Time Access to OKR Institute E-learning Platform
- Foundation of OKRs
- Drafting strong OKRs
- Using OKRs in different industries, teams, and departments
- Executing Strategies effectively via OKRs
- Aligning Objectives and Key Results
- Measuring & Tracking
- Check-ins and feedbacks
- Setting the OKR Cycle
- Performance Appraisals
- Learning from OKRs
By the end of the workshop you will master:
- Successfully launch and implement OKRs in your organization
- Get your business/organization laser-focused on what matters most
- Draft Objectives that align with the Company’s Strategies, Vision & Mission
- Draft Key Results that measure the business outcome
- Align your entire organization/teams around a common strategic direction
- Facilitate teams in meaningful dialogue as they draft and align their own OKRs
- Conduct reviews for cross-functional learning
- Set healthy habits to build and grow your OKR muscle
- Set Industry / Team-specific OKRs
- You will be able to set OKR Scoring / Measurement
- Set the right OKR Cycle according to the heartbeat of your teams and organization
- Conduct effective OKR Coaching Feeback Conversations
- Create a High Performing Team.
- Apply the OKR Solutions Focused Approach
- C-Suite Executives
- HR Practitioners
- Project and Team Leaders
- Strategy Experts
Dirk SchmellenkampOKR Coach
Dirk Schmellenkamp is an entrepreneur, business developer, and OKR coach. He began his OKR strategy consulting career 5 years ago by applying the Objectives and Key Results framework in his own company. The OKR framework system helped him to open 18 gyms in 5 different countries and to create high-performing teams. He has helped organizations worldwide to implement successfully OKRs in a sustainable way. Dirk has a Master’s degree in Economics from the Copenhagen Business School (CBS) in Denmark and the University of Pforzheim, Germany. He worked for companies such as Porsche, Macquarie Bank, and Siemens and founded FlowyTeam (OKR and KPI software) and the OKR Institute.
Kevin WongPerformance Coach
Kevin is an award-winning coach who has more than 20 years of experience in leadership development. Kevin is a sought-after goal-setting trainer, and peak performance coach. He was named “The 100 Most Influential Entrepreneur by Matrade. Kevin helped many large companies to improve on their performance and goal setting implementation: Fuji Xerox, Bosch, Huawei, Ascott Group, SHELL, Nestle, 3M, Mattel, Prudential, ING, HSBC, UOB, Maybank, Public Bank, Hong Leong Bank, RHB Bank, Affin Bank, EON Bank, Bank Muamalat, Great Eastern Life, AXA Affin, Manulife, Zurich, Maxis, and etc.
Simon LeeSolution Focused Coach
Simon is a Master Executive Performance Coach. He is one of Asia’s pioneer executive performance coaches, specializing in Solution Focused Coaching and Leadership within the OKR framework. Simon trained more than 10,000 senior managers on strength-based approaches. Simon is the first “Accredited Master Executive Coach” by AC (Association of Coaching) in the Asian region. He is credentialed by the AC in the UK, the “Canadian Council of Professional Certification”, and the “International Coach Federation” in the US. He is a Certified Coach in Stakeholder Centered Coaching by Marshall Goldsmith and a Certified Higher Ground Leadership Coach.